Re: [Foucault-L] foucault and "human nature"

I guess in the debate with Chomsky he rejects the idea of building a
philosophy and a political movement around a given quality of human nature
(that includes, I think, "creativity", which is attributed to human nature
by Chomsky), but not the human nature itself. I think Foucault's position in
this regard may be called as agnostic...