Re: [Foucault-L] foucault and "human nature"

Is critiquing the notion or use of the notion of human nature to build a
philosophy necessarily a minus? I don't think so but some would disagree
with me.
Many sociobiologists complain about the "modern denial of human nature" by
'postmodernists' like Foucault and Butler and "social constructionists" (the
above).