Re: [Foucault-L] secondary works

At least in English, I know of very little secondary literature on The
Order of Things. It seems to repel engagement.

The most sustained that I know of is the work of Beatrice Han.

Marc Djaballah's book, Kant, Foucault, and Forms of Experience, seems
like a likely place, but I haven't looked at it yet.

There is also a suggestive short segment on the notion of the episteme
in Frederic Jameson's A Singular Modernity.

I would be very interested in hearing of other work on The Order of Things.

Regards,
Adam

--
Adam E. Leeds