Re: [Foucault-L] secondary works

Dear Zulfiqar,

I would recommend to you Beatrice Han's book 'Foucault's Critical Project: Between the Transcendental and the Empirical'. The book discusses Foucault's notion of the 'episteme' and includes a detailed examination of the Order of Things as well as his other works.

I hope that helps.

All the best,

Nick