Re: [Foucault-L] Primary works

Is Bergson really necessary in terms of Foucault's sources? What about
The Normal and the Pathological by Georges Canguilhem? I'd also throw
in anything by Gaston Bachelard. If you're interested, you could also
read Paul Feyeraband. He's not a Foucauldian but he was
contemparaneous, was influenced by Bachelard, and dealt with parallel
issues.