Re: [Foucault-L] secondary works

Marc Djballah - Kant, Foucault, and Forms of Experience
Gary Gutting - Foucault's Archaeology of Scientific Reason
Martin Kusch - Foucault's Strata and Fields [highly recommended]
Paul Rabinow & Bert Dreyfus - Michel Foucault: Beyond Structuralism and
Hermeneutics

the others i can think of were already listed, or are not in english.