Re: [Foucault-L] PRECISION Need reference: Eve Kosofsky Sedgwick

You seem be referring to Butler's and Sedgwick's references to Foucault's prioritization of "Pleasure" over "Sexuality". There is a lot written by Foucault on that particular topic, including interviews, but a good start is in the last few pages of History fo Sexuality I (I think page 206 or 208 or something like that in the French Gallimard edition).

Anyway, in English, a good start for you would be to read (at least) the Appendix of The emergence of sexuality : historical epistemology and the formation of concepts by Davidson, Arnold I. (Harvard U Press, 2000 or 2001?)

Fouad Kalouche