[Foucault-L] Foucault and the family

I'm looking for information about Foucault and "the family."

Does he ever engage with "the family" as it either creates disciplined
bodies, or how it relates to un-disciplined bodies? At the moment I think I
recall something in Abnormal about parents and "the masturbator" and I'll
look this up. But does he ever go into how social power exerts itself via
the family?

Does he deal with the break down of families? Does he deal with how "the
family" might be invoked discursively as a method of discipline? Do the
family law scholars who engage with Foucault apply him to the family?

--
Patrick Cox
PhD Student