Re: [Foucault-L] question on trans & interpretation

Dear Kevin,

I think that Foucault here directely transposes his analysis of what discursive or knowledge practises are doing to non-discursive or power, practices.
Especially see the 4 rules at the end of the Method section in The Will to Knowledge. They are directely derived form The Archeology of Knowledge, chapter II.

yours

machiel karskens