From: foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karskens, M.L.J. (Machiel)
Sent: 14 December 2012 12:06
To: Mailing-list
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] question on trans & interpretation

Dear Kevin,

I think that Foucault here directely transposes his analysis of what discursive or knowledge practises are doing to non-discursive or power, practices.
Especially see the 4 rules at the end of the Method section in The Will to Knowledge. They are directely derived form The Archeology of Knowledge, chapter II.

yours

machiel karskens