Re: Wright's Request

I would be interested in know, if you can describe it, how an oral
culture plays out in terms of theory, or does it? For books can of course
also be problematic loci of power.

Does orality figure into the university system? Does it figure into a
Philippine philosophical tradition?

(You can reply off-list if you feel that this is off Foucault, but I
think it is very germane to a philosopher associated with writing and
analyses of power.)

Alan