Wright's Request

A.J.:

Two general Foucault books I have found to be excellent resources are
both almost brand new. They are:

_The Lives Of Michel Foucault_, a biography by David Macey, 1993. I
don't think this book is available in paperback yet.

and

_The Cambridge Companion To Foucault_, edited by Gary Gutting, 1994.
This book was excellent, and I am finding it to be an invaluable resource
to understanding Foucault.

Also, Foucault seemed to always be the best at explaining Foucault. So
anytime you can acquire a book with some of his interviews, do so.
Titles by Foucault include _Language, Counter-Memory, Practice_,
_Power/Knowledge_, _Politics, Philosophy, Culture_, and the _Foucault
Reader_ edited by Paul Rabinow.

Yours in discourse,

Steven Meinking
The University Of Utah