What is an Author??

Hi,

I'm editing with some of my colleagues an anthology of translations of some
basic texts concerning subjectivity and literary studies. One of those
texts is Foucault's "What is an Author?" essay.

We'd like to include in the anthology a good reading of the essay from the
point of view of literary, feminist, or new historicist studies. Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Timo

--
********************Timo Siivonen, tsiivone@xxxxxxxxxxxx**********************
#Voionmaankatu 15 A 9, FIN-40700 Jyvaskyla, FINLAND; voice:+358 (9)41 614 194#