Re: Re: Foucault and Ethnography

Hi, I have been sitting on this list for a while now, following/not
following the various threads with varying degrees of interest and
understanding. I teach/research in the field of environmental
management and, increasingly, policy. I am currently looking into the
possibility of undertaking a PhD which would involve looking at the
discourse of international environmental policy making (the Rio
Agreements, etc) with particular reference to the role of
transnational corporations. I am in the early stages of collecting
literature (including works by/about Foucault) - hence my interest in
the current thread. At the risk of asking yet another novice's 'help'
question: does anyone have any suggestions regarding sources that
might be appropriate to the application of this kind of research in
this kind of area?

Many thanks in advance for all responses.

Quentin

Quentin Merritt
School of Environmental Sciences
University of Greenwich