foucault and environmental policy

On Tue, Apr 2, 1996 12:00:12 PM, MERRITT QUENTIN wrote:

>At the risk of asking yet another novice's 'help'
>question: does anyone have any suggestions regarding sources that
>might be appropriate to the application of this kind of research in
>this kind of area?

Merritt:

do you mean sources in Foucault's work, secondary sources on foucault and
discourse analysis or sources in international environmental policy? A
good entry point to Foucault's analysis of discourse is his lecture
"Discourse on Language" which appears as an appendix to Archaelogy of
Knowledge. Secondary sources on Foucault and discouse analysis ... I'm
trying to compile a bibliography of ethnogaphic texts (with the help of
list members) much of which uses Foucault's analysis of discourse
formations which I will be happy to share with you when its finished. As
far as the third category, you're on your own (but it's your field so you
should have no shortage of sources there).

good luck
sam