Re: Schools and Foucault

When will your new book be coming out? I read somewhere that it will be out in May. What is it about? I like Foucault's Challenge so far, its a good book. I am reading all this
literature because I am a high school debater and next years topic calls for the federal govt to increase academic achievement in secondary schools in the US. We will argue a disciplinary
power position- that the statis quo schotsl systems only reaffirm the top-down power hierarchy that exists now, and that in reality power is ubiquitous (Sheridan). This is bad because it
doesnt assume revolts or backlashes and the fact that power relationships are somewhat unpredictable. Do you have any suggestions?

Benjamin