Re: Ever-Present Resistance and Cryptonormativity

Hi Nathan -

Sorry I've taken so long to reply. I am very busy and have waited
to reply, hoping that I could find some time reread a little of D+F
and respond to your post in the manner it demands (and deserves).
Sorry to say that I've not managed to find that time. I disagree with you,
but not strongly enough that your comments don't prompt me to take
a serious look at pertinent texts. Thanks for your input and I do apologize
for not being able to carry on a dialogue I started.

Regards,
Dan