Re: what about us

I think that as far as manifestoes go, post-modernism has passed the point
where that would be an appropriate or meaningful gesture. Manifestoes tend
to be paradigm-defining texts at the emergence (or relative beginning) of a
theory, not just explicit calls to action. I agree with you that some move
should be made, but I don't think a manifesto, at least not a typical one,
is what we should be aiming for...
Katie