Re: discussion

Philosophy begins with pedophilia. Maybe it ends there too. Socrates
spent all his days in the agora with young men. Education in Athens was
intimately connected with courting young boys. Socrtaes invented a new,
more subtle pedophilia that we still practice in our institutions today.
We have adopted his model for corrupting youth.

As a teacher, I am a fairly typical Socratic progeny. I have no interest
in their bodies, bur work hard to shape the souls that serve as the
prison for their bodies. Hey. It beats construction work.