Re: arab

Calm down.
Let me most of all say, that Michel Foucault has
never, absolutely never dealed with any questions of
nation, nationalism and so on ,these were never among
his problems. never.
I am of a nationality, which has suffered for 500
years under the turkish tirany, so i have the right to
say whatever i want about the arabs. they are always a
trouble.
"... Goodness,
> where does a person like that get off on the
> lists..." I cant understand what kind of play you
are trying to play with that sentence, but if you ask
me to get off the list, me, as a philospher, i ask
you: why dont you first get off the list?, i may
follow. i am gentelman, so ladies first. but none of
these matters has anything to do with Foucault.
Guys, tell me please, have You realy read any of his
books? I doubt :))

Zhivko Georgiev ; Sofia city