RE: arabs ana hanums

> If you can't see how biopower relates to
> nationalism, I don't know what to
> tell you.

neither do i, sorry. I cant see such thing, honestly.
The nationalism was a question foucault never cared
about. But my research showed me that "ethnic
cleansing, nationalism, bla, bla, bla" is on the first
page of every western newspapper and magazin. And i
say to myself : wow!! whats wrong with these guys?
Than i figure out a paradox: the world, for which the
national borders doesnt exist anymore, and in which
everyone is nomore of his own race, this world has as
a main issue the nationalism and ethnic cleansing -
this western world is forcing, through the help of the
weapon, the other world to confest that he, the
biggest part of the world, is a Nazi and he is doing
the ethnic cleansing, when in fact most of the world
doesnt know what that means. Isnt that crazy?

Assertion of rights and authorship? How Foucauldian
> is this?
How?

Regards!
Jivko