Re: Gerard Lebrun

The article i have read is the one that he wrote for
the International Enconter organized in 1988 by the
Association pour le Centre Michel Foucault. Lebrun
says that Les mots et les choses is a book that
invites a new lecture about the historical relevance
of Descartes, Kant, or Husserl. Concerning to
phenomelogy, he postulates that Les mots et les choses
shows that Husserls phenomenolgy could not understand
the historical episteme of the classical epoch,
beacause it misunderstood Kants philosophy, and this
leads up to think that the archeologycal movement puts
phenomelogy as a "sign of the time" rather than the
reborn of and antique philosophical proyect. As far as
i can remember, Lebrun uses Dreyfus and Rabinows
terms, and refers to les mots et les choses like (i
will improvise a translation) "the phenomenology that
ends all phenomenologies" then Foucault appears like
"the last phenomelogist"...

adr

--- B R <psicopr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió: > Do you
know the coments of Gerard Lebrun about