Foucault on the GIP

I am looking for a lecture, interview, or something else that Foucault might
have given on his work for the Group for Information for Prisons. A secondary
source providing information about its history and how it worked would also be
of interest, but primarily I'm looking for something from Foucault himself
about the way the GIP "did politics" and what it was trying to achieve. I
know there are small comments in, for example, the "Intellectuals and Power"
interview with Deleuze, but I'd like to find something more comprehensive.

Many thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Nathan

Dr. Nathan Widder
Lecturer in Political Theory
University of Exeter