Re: happy positivism

In a message dated 10/8/2004 11:20:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
francois.gagnon.1@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Foucault's proposition could thus be
taken to mean that it is desirable to be positivist (or to adopt a
positivit attitude)... and maybe (or maybe not) it makes more sense this
way in light of the existentialist criticism outlined here.

In light of the fact that positivism refers to pure action without any
analysis or reflection, I seriously doubt it.

Fred Welfare

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---