Re: happy positivism

To add to a somewhat funny discussion, 'heureux' can be used in French
to designate something desirable. Foucault's proposition could thus be
taken to mean that it is desirable to be positivist (or to adopt a
positivit attitude)... and maybe (or maybe not) it makes more sense this
way in light of the existentialist criticism outlined here.

François

--
François Gagnon
Doctorant