[Foucault-L] introduction: Malcolm Schosha

Since I recently joined this list, I should say something as an introduction.

I am an artist, with a particular interest in visual knot (interlace) design, Celtic, Islamic, etc. I also have a great interest in Psychosynthesis, which I studied with Roberto Assigioli, its founder.

I am also very interested in Stoic philosophy. It is this interest in Stoic philosophy that brought Foucault to my attention, through his lectures on Parrhesia.

Psychosynthesis: http://www.synthesiscenter.org/0101.pdf

A few images of my pottery (going back several years): http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/malcolmschosha/my_photos

Malcolm Schosha