[Foucault-L] ask for help-Foucault Uppsala/Musil

Hallo to everybody of the list
I am PhD researcher at the University of Pisa and I am interested in the relation btw aesthetics and theory of history. I worked on Louis Althusser's criticism on Hegel. Now I am involved in Michel Foucault's writings on art and literature.
By the way, I would kindly ask if somebody of you could give me some indication about documents on the period that he spent in Uppsala. I would like to ask if you know some explicit reference to Robert Musil in Foucault's work. Thanks

Best regards, Diego Melegari