Re: [Foucault-L] Sarte and the gaze of the 'other'

Thank you all for such a wonderful and simple analysis of the "subject" and
with special reference to Sartre. I am teaching a class the basics of
Post-Structuralism and this interaction has enriched me with another
argument about the subject and its shifting positions. Esp the missing
subject (like the God) within the syntagmatic structures also.
Sudip