[Foucault-L] CFP: Cultural Production and the State

Papers are currently being accepted for the Southwest/Texas Popular
Culture & American Culture Association?s Annual Conference being held in
Albuquerque February 2006.

This year a new Area has been developed entitled ?Cultural Production and
The State.? This Area has been created to explore the ways in which
cultural production reproduces and/or undermines the State.

This Area is currently seeking new and provocative papers that illustrate
the critical role popular culture assumes in constructing our collective
understandings of the political landscape(s) in which we live.

Abstracts are due November 15, and must be 150-250 words. Please include
any technical needs.

WHAT: Southwest/Texas Popular Culture/American Popular Culture Annual
Conference
WHEN: April 8-11, 2006
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Albuquerque

For more information on this Area please contact Michelle Stewart at
mlstewart@xxxxxxxxxxx
For more information on the conference and other Areas please visit:
http://www.h-net.org/~swpca/

ABSTRACTS ARE DUE NOVEMBER 15, 2005.