Re: [Foucault-L] education and Foucault

Hi David,

In Brazil, Foucault is influent in educational studies. As you know, I'm not from this specific area, but I see good works on Foucault about many questions, like school discipline, power relations in children games (soccer, marble game etc.) and also school administration (I guess...).

That's a pity that all the references I know are in Portuguese :(

As well, I will look anything to help you as soon as possible.

Best wishes, João