[Foucault-L] ask for help - articles

Hi all!

I'm finishing my Master in Law research about Michel Foucault's proposal of a "new form of right" ("droit nouveau") and its relation with other aspects of his work, such as the thought of outside and the truth-telling as a way of resistance.

To have more acurate results, I need quite a few articles that cannot be found here in Brazil. As long as this list has lots of university students & professors, I would like to ask some help to find those articles and have its copies. If any of you have conditions to send me it, I surely can pay the costs :)

I also accept suggestions about good libraries to have it directly. To any replies, my e-mail is jfcchaves@xxxxxxxxxx. The list of articles come below in order of importance.

Fraternally, João

TADROS, Victor. Between governance and discipline: the law and Michel Foucault. Oxford Journal of legal studies, 18, 1, p. 75-, 1998.

BAXTER, Hugh. Bringing Foucault into Law and Law into Foucault. Stanford Law Review, 48, 2, 1996.

PETERS, M. Truth-telling as an educational practice of the self: Foucault, Parrhesia and the ethics of subjectivity. Oxford Review of Education, 29, 2, pp. 207-223, 2003.

SCHWARZ, Thomas. Ancient Frankness: Foucault's Aesthetics of Existence and the Question of Free Speech. Literary and Cultural Studies, v. 9, n. 1, jul. 2000, pp. 125-131.

LUXON, Nancy. Truthfulness, risk, and trust in the late lectures of Michel Foucault. ???

BRADLEY, Arthur. Thinking the outside: Foucault, Derrida and negative theology. Textual Practice, v. 16, n. 1, 2002, pp. 57-74.

BIESECKER, Barbara. Michel Foucault and the question of rhetoric. Philosophy & Rhetoric, 25, 4, 1992.

TURKEL, G. Foucault ? Law, Power and Knowledge. Journal of Law and Society, 17, 2, pp. 170-191, 1990.
Goldstein, Jan, "Framing the Discipline with Law: Problems and Promises of the Liberal State." American Historical Review 98 (April 1993), 354-363.
LEMKE, Thomas. 'The birth of bio-politics': Michel Foucault's lecture at the Collège de France on neo-liberal governmentality. Economy and Society, v. 30, n. 2, 2001, pp. 190-207.

SIMON, J. Between Power and Knowledge ? Habermas, Foucault and the future of legal studies. Law & Society Review, 28, 4, pp. 947-961.

LAFOREST, Guy. Droit, pouvoir et sciences humaines dans la pensée de Michel Foucault. Canadian Journal of law and society, 3, 1988.

CLARK, Michael. Foucault, Gadamer and the Law: Hermeneutics in Postmodern legal thought. University of Toledo Law Review, 26, 1, 1994.

PICKETT, Brent. Foucault and the politics of resistance. Polity, 28, pp. 445-466, 1996.

LILLY, Brett. Resistance is futile: Nietzsche, Foucault and the Aporia of Modern Thought. The legal studies forum, 19, 2, 1995.

KEENAN, Tom. The paradox of knowledge and power: reading Foucault on a bias. Political Theory, 15, pp. 5-37, 1987.

BUNTING, Annie. Feminism, Foucault and law as Power/Knowledge. Alberta Law Review, 30, 3, 1992.

Folow-ups
  • [Foucault-L] CFP: Cultural Production and the State
    • From: chris