[Foucault-L] Foucault, Gender and Development

Hello all,

I have been using Foucault's work in relation to categories of analysis in
gender and ethical studies. I am presently turning my research to gender
and development, and the way in which gender as a conceptual category has
been used in developmental economics, strategies and practices. Does
anybody know of useful literaturate on this topic: I know Foucault's ideas
have been deployed in the field, but was wandering if anybody on these lists
had come across something especially good or had more illuminating comments
on the topic for discussion,

Best,

Rupert Russell
Jesus College, Cambridge