[Foucault-L] Foucault Studies - new issue

I am pleased to announce that issue 4 of Foucault Studies is now online http://www.foucault-studies.com. This is the last issue produced by the current editorial team. It is now moving to the Copenhagen Business School which has succeeded in obtaining funding to run the journal. Alan Rosenberg and myself will be continuing our involvement with the journal as co-editors.

I would also like to take this opportunity to invite you to send new submissions to the journal.
--
Clare
Clare O'Farrell