Re: [Foucault-L] Re : Jean-Luc Godard's revolutionary sexual politics and Foucault

"I'd like to elaborate on this later (but also on the
fact that each man seem to have misunderstood the
other's move - as is obvious from Godard's - public
- comments over the years as well as Foucault -private
- ones)."

I couldnt agree more Emmanuel. Irrespective of the
apparant disagreement which emerged between them there
seems to me to lie a deeper agreement which sees there
seperate projects united. I would love to see godards
films deployed in the same space as filled out by
discussions on Foucaults work (i.e., a lecture
theatre): a reading of one in the space prepared by
the other would serve only to deepen their
understanding.