From: foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of gjardine@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 7:26 AM
To: Mailing-list
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault terms

Hello, Robert

I'm an educator who is fascinated by Foucault and have written a primer
that fits your description, I think. I share my sense of important
questions Foucault seems to be adressing, offer one
description/understanding of some of his important analytic tools and
concepts, and offer extensive pointers for each one as to where you can go
throughout Foucault's writings to read his words about the concept.

The reference for it is:

Gail McNicol Jardine, Foucault and Education. New York: Peter Lang.
It has also been translated into Portuguese.

It is a short book, around 100 pages, and is pure primer so may be
helpful--I hope &:)

Gail Jardine