Re: [Foucault-L] biopolitics

If you can't find it online through google blog search etc, I doubt that it exists. I'm also doubting that anyone will have the time on their hands to scan an entire book for you and upload it. Even a chapter takes considerable time and effort. Also posting links here on the list to such things might not be a good idea - it would have to be off list. Even tiny little grindcore bands from Japan have started employing people to scour the net looking for blogs with their work uploaded to it, so it's only a matter of time before companies like Palgrave-Macmillan start doing the same.

DM

On 09/04/2009, at 5:24 AM, Umut Kocagöz wrote:

thats cool, thank you for that link...

i've just downloaded, but, with embrassment, i need a full version...

thanks for your helps...

Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 09:52:01 -0500
From: aryavartacnsrn@xxxxxxxxx
To: foucault-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] biopolitics

I think the first lecture has been reproduced online at Jeremy Cramptons
"Foucault Blog"
http://foucaultblog.wordpress.com/2008/02/26/full-text-birth-of- biopolitics-chapter-1/

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Umut Kocagöz <ukocagoz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone...

I need the English version of The Birth of Bio-Politics preferrebaly in pdf
version. I've found a one in gigapedia but it is a scanned one and it's hard
to study on it. Is there any one who can help me?

Umut Kocagöz

Turkey

--
Chetan Vemuri