Re: [Foucault-L] biopolitics

Oh, I see that you have already found a scanned version anyway. That's pretty lucky really.

You might have to be happy with that. An easy way to tell if there is a more professional version available that might be likely to be converted by someone to a PDF is to look at Amazon.com and see if there is an ebook version. These are generally in kindle format now though.

http://www.amazon.com/Birth-Biopolitics-Lectures-College-1978-1979/dp/ 1403986541/

At the moment it is only available in hardcover.

It says: Tell the Publisher!
I’d like to read this book on Kindle

So I'm guessing there is no ebook version.