  • Re: [Foucault-L] biopolitics
    • From: Chetan Vemuri
  • Re: [Foucault-L] biopolitics pdf
    • From: Adriano
  • Re: [Foucault-L] biopolitics
    • From: David McInerney
  • Replies
    Re: [Foucault-L] The History of Sexuality volume 1 and western vs eastern sexuality, Chetan Vemuri
    Re: [Foucault-L] The History of Sexuality volume 1 and western vs eastern sexuality, Kaelin Alexander
    Re: [Foucault-L] The History of Sexuality volume 1 and western vs eastern sexuality, Thomas Lord
    [Foucault-L] The History of Sexuality volume 1 and western vs eastern sexuality, Chetan Vemuri
    Re: [Foucault-L] The History of Sexuality volume 1 and western vs eastern sexuality, Kaelin Alexander
    Re: [Foucault-L] The History of Sexuality volume 1 and western vs eastern sexuality, Chetan Vemuri
    Re: [Foucault-L] The History of Sexuality volume 1 and western vs eastern sexuality, Kevin Turner
    [Foucault-L] Abnormal/Les Anormaux lecture 29 January 1975, David McInerney
    Re: [Foucault-L] Abnormal/Les Anormaux lecture 29 January 1975, M. Karskens
    Re: [Foucault-L] Abnormal/Les Anormaux lecture 29 January 1975, David McInerney