  • Re: [Foucault-L] Disciplinary society
    • From: Emmanoel B
  • Re: [Foucault-L] Disciplinary society
    • From: Fouad Kalouche
  • Re: [Foucault-L] Disciplinary society
    • From: Douglas Olena
  • Replies
    [Foucault-L] Foucault and History of Economics, Emmanoel B
    Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and History of Economics, Chetan Vemuri
    Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and History of Economics, Emmanoel B
    Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and History of Economics, David McInerney
    Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and History of Economics, Emmanoel B