Re: [Foucault-L] foucault and "human nature"

Wow Kevin,
I swear with a statement like that, Foucault could put good old Friedrich
Willhelm himself to shame. I know some people who would call that pure
reductionism.
But I think it shows one thing. Foucault was no opponent of the biological
conception of human behavior.
Thanks for the ref David.
Do you know where I can find any other critiques of Chomsky? UG is something
that's still being debated even today with many recent linguistic studies
suggesting that language may not be a hardwired program but a result of a
co-evolution of vocal processes and cultural/social practices by early
members of *Homo* such as signing.
Others however stick closer to the line and some fall in between