From: foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathaniel Roberts [npr4@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: February 7, 2012 8:40 PM
To: Mailing-list
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and the family

Ann Stoler, in _Race and the Education of Desire_ has quite a bit to say
about this from an explicitly Foucauldian perspective.
Nate

--
Dr. Nathaniel Roberts<http://www.mmg.mpg.de/departments/religious-diversity/scientific-staff/dr-nathaniel-roberts/>
Max Planck Institute for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity