Re: [Foucault-L] Ideology and Consciousness

I find it really interesting this desire to neutralise the radicality of Foucault and return him to the (academic) fold.
As far as I can see, Foucault became highly critical of the notion of ideology. And rather than building upon it he stated at one point, I forget where, that he had no use for this notion, unlike that of repression, which he found much harder to shakle off.

Regards,
Kevin.