Re: [Foucault-L] Ideology and Consciousness

I'm aware of his critique of ideology and why he made it. What I'm
interested in is how to evaluate it in a world where 'ideology is
dead' according to many "ideologues" and much of leftist criticism
relies on the notion of ideology. I guess I'm asking how one could
justify it within a leftist space without falling into
liberal-capitalist discourse about "the end of ideology".

--
Chathan Vemuri

900 58th Street
West Des Moines, IA 50266
chathan-vemuri@xxxxxxxxx
(319)-512-9318

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] Ideology and Consciousness