Re: [Foucault-L] Ideology and Consciousness

Personally speaking, I still think the concept of ideology is very
important to understanding this world. It wasn't useful to Foucault, for
what he was trying to do. And what he did was radical and very important.
But at least for me, the concept of ideology is still something I wrestle
with. Of course I say "the concept of ideology" as if there is just one. A
brief survey of the literature shows it can mean many different things,
some of them more interesting than others.
Best,
Nate