Re: [Foucault-L] question on trans & interpretation

In my opinion:

Immanence implies that power relations are constitutive of their own
organization (which is constituted by them). The organization as an effect
of power relations, is not really different from them. In this cause-effect
way of expression, the organized set of power relations is* “causa sui” *and
lasts until ist difficult-to-explain self-transformation, named the
“évènement”.