a-legal distribution

Just a thought, or a wish: some of us don't have much money. Like me. Gee
it would be great if you could get all these new exciting texts on e-mail for
free. Is something possible along these lines? I.e., working with authors
to have them release e-mail version of their texts to certain recipients, etc.
This doesn't seem so inappropriate in the list devoted to the philosopher
who talked of philosophers going around with masks on for one year. Another
route:
"In order to make my point, I'll have to quote most of the book: 'enter book
minus a few lines'. Now, our author says this, and I say X". Thus it would
fall under whatever there is concerning quotations.

Just a thought, speculation, etc.
---
Tom Blancato Not satisfied with the progress.