Re: Re[4]: useful and docile bodies

Dear friends,

I am still working on a paper in which I am attepting to compare Marx and
Foucault according to their respective accounts on the Subject
(individual, man, etc,) and on the Truth (ideology, discourse, etc.) If
you (esp. Joe and Sam) help me in finding references concerning a
comparison of Foucault and Marx (in any sense) I will be very
glad.(articles, books etc.) I will send my detailed
comments as soon as my approach and reading reach a
certain maturity. Thanks.
Sincerely.

Koray Caliskan.
Bosphorus University
Dept. of Political Science
First Year MA student, Research Assistant.