RE: arabs ana hanums

It is one thing to point out that Western newspapers
and politicians often try
to suggest that the rest of the world is where ethnic
cleansing is going on in
order to resecure its own identity and sense of
superiority even more.
Where?
Oh, the poor fools, how can they claim they are
superior. There can be only one, who is superior: The
West! How they dare to try to be superiour!