RE: arabs ana hanums

You are trying to give authority to your voice by
historicizing your
subject
position (with regards to the comment about "400 years
of..."). What
you are
doing is setting up a reference point that (you hope)
validates what
you
write.
Its 500 y. You are totaly right. But none can ban me
to speak whatever i want about the arabs, so i need no
"legitimation" as Lyotard might say.
"just because
> someone has power over you doesn't mean that you are
> necessarily in a bad
> siuation. Does it?"
I dont understand.

Regards!