Re: Il faut defendre Foucault

His problems, not his sentences, are philosophical
-there is a schedule conference called "Michel
Foucault - philosoph", he must be read as a philosoph.
Nitzche never wrote theoritical texts, but they call
him philosopher:)). Anyway, I havent read "Il faut
defendre la societe" - this is mine problem. But that
he wrote about the nationalism does not means that we
should call "nazies" israel:)) If you can represent
"Il faut defendre la societe" than please, do it!

Regards!
Jivko